Shop

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shabby Chic Tea Thyme Frame Configuration Box

Hi Everyone,

   I want to share with you a very fun project that I did for Prima.  Its a configuration box with a little twist.  I made the configuration box into a frame for my shabby chic studio.


You can watch the video of this configuration box HERE 

I've been wanting to create a configuration box for awhile and I finally had the chance to.  It took me awhile but I really like how it turned out.  I used the beautiful Tea Thyme Collection by Prima.

All of the embellishments and flowers are from Prima.  Prima has the perfect little treasures for these configuration boxes.

I added a lot of different details and items.... I love to use as many details as I can on my projects.

I hope you all like this project and give it a try!
Hugz
Juliana







4 comments:

  1. Absolutly stunning Julianna...beautiful work.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Я в таком восторге...!!!Суперррр!!!!!Обалденная работа!Как всегда

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Juliana!!!! This is so gourgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could look at this forever! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete