Shop

Monday, August 13, 2012

Shabby Chic Tea Thyme Cigar Box

Hey Everyone!!!!

   Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!! I want to share with you this Shabby Chic Tea Thyme Cigar Box that I altered using beautiful trims and laces from AThingforBling Etsy Store.


I am really excited to be designing for this new Etsy store and I can't wait to share with you more projects using their trims and laces ;)

AThingforBling carries all sorts of beautiful vintage laces and very elegant trims.  They also sell gorgeous appliques perfect for any projects.  This box is full with those laces and trims....I used the Prima Tea Thyme Collection one more time because its my favorite!!!!!!!


I also made a few handmade flowers for the box and these gorgeous very vintage gloves.... that was my main focus for this project.  Added a few pieces of jewelry and a few appliques that I've been collecting for awhile.

Below you will find more photos on this box....love altering cigar boxes and I can't wait to share with you more :) In the meantime please check out AThingforBling for many gorgeous trims.

You can also watch my video on this bog HERE :)

Happy Shopping and thank you for stopping by!!!
Hugz
Juliana

I found these vintage gloves at a thrift store I fell in love with them since :)

Made a handmade flower on the front and added a piece of vintage jewelry
The gorgeous crochet trims are from AThingforBling just love them!!!! 

I am thinking of storing some of my pearls inside :) 

7 comments: