Shop

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shabby Chic Home Decor - Mail Hanger for The Scrap Cake

Hello Everyone,

   I am very excited to share with you this Shabby Chic Home Decor project that I made using the lovely papers from The Scrap Cake.  Flo and I decided to create a Shabby Chic Home Decor and it was a very fun challenge.



Since we went for the theme of Shabby Chic house decoration I am bringing to you this altered wood mail holder.  I always like to keep one at my house to hold my mail but this one I created also for my craft room.  It helps me to keep things organized.  I needed something to hold tags, postcards, coupons and more.  I tried to make it as Shabby Chic as possible using the beautiful paper collections.  I created a few paper flowers as well as a few postcards and bingo cards that fits perfectly inside the mail holder.  I had a lot of fun working with these collections and putting this together! 


 I hope you enjoy it as much as I did altering it.
See you all next time....
Juliana 









Products Used: 

3 comments: