Shop

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Shabby Chic Mixed Media Prima Keepsake Box - August PPP

Hi Everyone,

   I want to share with you a shabby mixed media box that I altered for the Prima August PPP Challenge.


Here is the beautiful color palette for August :) Make sure to visit the link above too for the details. 


I love the teals, pinks and lilacs in this color palette... I used some new Prima flowers and resin pieces. 
I also added a lot of texture to the box and used the Prima Mask :) 


I love the color combination and this is one of my favorite new resin pieces from Prima :) 

Hope you liked this project and I can't wait to see what you create!
Hugz
Juliana 


3 comments:

  1. WOW......this is AMAZING!!!!! So many gorgeous details to admire.....just breathtaking, Juliana!
    Love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a beautiful box's i love your style !!!

    xx Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, well, I'm just speechless!! So many perfect details. :)

    ReplyDelete