Shop

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Shabby Chic Heart Cameo Keepsake Box

Hi Everyone,

   I am very happy to share with you this Shabby Chic Keepsake Box that I altered using a lot of beautiful trims, laces and embellishments from one of my favorite stores Suhafuha Etsy. Watch Video HERE.


 I am very honored to design for her beautiful store and I had so much fun playing with all of these goodies.  I used this beautiful Shabby Chic Rosette trim in a Vintage Pink Color around the box.  In the center I used some of her metal embellishments and added a cameo.



 I also made a handmade flower using her trims and embellishments :) 


I added a few vintage buttons to the box and used Pink Velvet Ribbon on top of the box. 


The inside of the box was painted and added a few Venice Trims to the top!



 I had so much fun altering this wood box and I invite you to check out her store Suhafuha Etsy for some of these gorgeous products :) You can also find her on Zibbet.


 Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you find some inspiration!
Big Hugz
Juliana 



1 comment: