Shop

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Inside my Shabby Chic Wardrobe

Hi Everyone,

   I want to share with you how I store some of my favorite trims and laces that I love working with in my Shabby Chic Studio. 

Some of my trims and laces I keep in little boxes and baskets around my studio to give me inspiration. 

All of these trims and laces I've been collecting for awhile...my special collection! :) 


Other trims, laces and fabrics I keep in my Shabby Chic Wardrobe.  Here I store pearl trims, fabric and venice embellishments and some of my shabby chic fabrics. 


I also keep some of my laces and trims that I have found at Thrift Stores. 


 Here is a little sneak peak of my Vintage Trims and Laces collection that I will share soon :)


Thank you for stopping by!!
Hugz
Juliana 

5 comments:

  1. Wowers girl, this is like opening a couple of treasure boxes. Amazing collection of laces! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this looks like pure heaven! Where did you ever find so many beautiful things?!! You're so lucky to have such treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous collection!! I am a bit of a hoarder too...I'm really trying to use some of my goodies to adorn new aprons and totes to give away as gifts. You could also use some to make beautiful pillows and wall decor too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a treasure trove of loveliness...

    ReplyDelete