Shop

Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Vintage Treasures - Keepsake Box

Hi Everyone,

  I am excited to share with you this Vintage box that I altered for the Lindys Stamp Gang January Color Challenge.  Watch Video HERE.


This is the Color Challenge for this month! 


I used Lindys Starbusts Sprays all over this box.  The things you can do with these sprays are endless.  I used them in my laces, flowers, frame, embellishments and paper ;) 


I love the Vintage effect the sprays gives the laces and the Prima flowers. 




The paper collection I used is by Pion Designs "Studio of Memories" 
one of my favorite collections from them.


I used a Prima Mask Stencil to Spray Lindys all over the papers :) 



Inside the box I added a few vintage treasures to complete the Vintage theme :) 






 Thank you so much for stopping by!!
All the Lindys Products I used for this box are down below :)
Hugz,
Juliana


Products Used: 



6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, so stunning, absolutely love, love, love this!!! Checking out the sprays and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Прелестная шкатулочка

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is indeed a treasure! So beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, I love it . Rose-Marie in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv this project... Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Juliana congratulations on being one of the gift voucher winners in the Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete