Shop

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tilda's Shabby Chic Cottage House

Hey Ladies!!!

    So I am back with my second project using this beautiful stamp - Tilda with the Butterfly Dress!!! I just love this stamp so much I can't get enough of it.... so much fun to color it :) I made a little cottage house for Tilda using cardstock and paper from HeartWarming Vintage.  I used a template that I purchased from Creations by AR.  I put a white little fence all around the cottage house and embellished it with laces, trims, cherry blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts and seam binding.  I tried to match Tilda with the colors of the Cottage House and it turned out really cute!! This Cottage House is also a box  the roof opens up and there is plenty of space inside to add a gift or store some embellishments.

I made this project for The Mini Mag Binder Blog Hop challenge :)

I had a lot of fun making this project and I hope that you all like it...Enjoy the pictures!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs
Juliana




17 comments:

  1. Hi Juliana!
    what a gorgeous house you have made and Tilda looks adorable. I love how you decorated the house. Fabulous job.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Juliana! I love your little Tilda house and all the pretty detail. Delightful project!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Juliana, this is the most adorable house you made for Tilda!!! I love everything about it and it decorated so beautifully with all the pretty lace and trims!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful idea to create a cute cottage for Tilda. It would make the perfect gift for a special little person. Love it.
    Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a gorgeous little house!!!!! Fabulous work and I love the shabby chic look!!!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Juliana, the Shabby Chic house you created is beautiful. Tilda is colored beautifully.
    Hugs~
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is awesome! I just love that little house so beautifully decorated with such gorgeous paper. Darling Tilda is perfect standing outside the house. Gorgeous Shabby Chic look!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh - your project is out of this world fantastic. Everything is just perfect!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, this is amazing and adorable!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Barb in Texas too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this is adorable. Just love Tilda's house and of course Tilda. Super effort... well done. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! Isn't this cute! I love your project so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, this couldn't be any more adorable!!! Love the colors and all the amazing and wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at Magnolia-licious Highlites, and hope you join us again soon!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this is beautifullllllll The colors the papers everything is beautifull...Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning and gorgeous creation :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goodness, this is so very pretty - wow

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, how cute is this !! I love it :))

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete