Shop

Monday, September 26, 2011

Tilda is Getting Ready for Fall

Hello ladies!!!!

   This is my first time participating in fancy fold challenge and I thought I would give it a try.  I don't normally work with these dark colors so this card was quite a challenge for me but I have to say that I am loving these colors and I had so much fun coloring and creating this card.  These colors remind me of fall!!  Just a little bit about what I used.  I used the gorgeous Tilda stamp Hello Little Butterfly.  I colored Tilda with my copic markers.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used Lindy Stamp Gang sprays to color some of them to match the paper collection a bit more.  The paper I used is from Prima and I used a few of my spellbinders for the frames.

This card closes nicely with this brown pleaded trim and velcro.  I left the inside a little simple so I can write a message to a special friend of mine. The sentiment stamp on the inside is from Pink Paislee Amber Road Collection they are perfect for fall cards ;)

I am entering this card to the Fancy Folds Challenge at Magnolia Down Under Challenges.

Thank you for stopping by and let me know what you think?

Many hugs,
Juliana






10 comments:

  1. Hi Juliana! I saw this on FB and I'm glad I am visiting your blog. Your work is incredible and I love all the details you put into making this lovely card!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! Love the colours and the detail, Awesome creation!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow absolutely stunning!!!!! Love the colors and the design!!!!! Awesome job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow and double wow!! I love the texture of your card and the colors and the design! The word awesome certainly is appropriate.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card. Love all the texture and details. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible. Great card! Love the color and all the little details.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is very very pretty and great job with the fancy fold!! Those papers are gorgeous and I luv those colors you've used. Thanks so much for joining us this week at MDUC! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and gorgeous card. Love this fancy fold and the elegant details are wonderful :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card love the colours might just have to hunt out those delish papers !! thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, how fancy and elegant!!!! A beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete