Shop

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tilda with the Butterfly Dress Pink Card

Hey Ladies!!! This is my first Magnolia Card and I am in looooove with Tilda and the rest of the stamps!!! I am so excited to share this card with you! I am just now learning how to color with copics so I am not expert yet.   I colored her with my copics and I added a little flower for her rose.  I used the Lost & Found Blush paper collection.  I also used some gorgeous products from KarlaS001 Etsy store.  I currently design for her store and you can find these pearl trims and crystal flowers at her Etsy shop.  My favorite colors to work with are pink, white, cream and silver.  My Style is very Shabby Chic and I think this card came out pretty Shabby Chic.  I will have a few more cards coming out soon! Let me know what you think!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like the rest of my creations :)

Hugs
Juliana
YT~ IluvVintageScrap

Karla's Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KARLAS001



14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card , I love your ribbon and order
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first maggie! Love he DP's an layout of your card too!
    Hugs,
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card, you've done a lovely job of colouring Tilda. love the pretty lace and flowers
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is lovely. The lace is very beautiful.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! No one would ever know this is your first if you didn't say something! Great job!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very PrettY! Love all the details you added (especially the lace!!). Tilda looks fantastic, too. Wonderful job on card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! lala... So very pretty! and so feminine. I love yor card very much. This lace and ribbon at the bottom border is fabulous. Tilda is very nicely colored, and fits so well in this scene you have created for her. very nice diecut too.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't Maggies fun?! Gret job on your first try at copic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful first Maggie Card...love all the embellies you've added to the card, the lace is fabulous. Great job...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow i love your card!!!! Well I for one am not surprised at how gorgeous this is. I became your follower a few days ago and went through your fabulous blog!!!!!! This is another stunning project to add to your others. So glad you joined.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and cute card. Love Tilda's pearl flower and all the pretty details. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is BEAUTIFUL! GREAT job! So sweet!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Juliana, it's a gorgeous first Magnolia card. I can tell you're going to be a Tilda addict too...LOL. Love the adorable Tilda--beautifully coloured. Nice shade of pink. Beautiful DP. Oh your strings of pearls are to die for.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow!! This is totally gorgeous hun!! LOVE your layout design with all of the stunning elements you've added to it!! These little mags are to much fun and very addictive!! :) Welcome!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete