Shop

Friday, September 14, 2012

Vintage Shabby Chic Wall Tag Hanging Signs

Hi Everyone!!!!!

   Happy Weekend!!! I have two wall hanging signs that I made using beautiful laces and trims from AThingforBling Etsy Store. 



A Thing for Bling have a variety of trims and laces and I wanted to created something fun with them.  You can find these trims at AThingforBling Etsy.   I made a vintage hanging sign and a shabby chic one.  I have both of these listed for sale at my Etsy Shop IluvVintageScrap.  I am selling some of my work on my Etsy :) 


This first tag has a vintage couple and I embellished with this beautiful black venise trims and cream laces.  I also added some seam binding and a beautiful Prima flower.  




For this second wall hanging sign I used very shabby chic pastel colors.  It has a beautiful ephemera image of a little girl holding her kitten :) Love this because I love my kittens too!  It is altered with cream laces from Athingforbling :) 


I hope you enjoy these! They are so much fun to make and they make perfect decorations and gifts!!!
Hugz
Juliana 

No comments:

Post a Comment