Shop

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Secret Garden Mini Album - Prima Nature Garden

Happy Monday Everyone,

   I am here to share with you a mini album that I created using the Prima Nature Garden Collection.  When I first saw this collection it reminded me of one of my all time favorite movies "The Secret Garden."  So I made my own secret garden mini album.

You can watch my video on this Mini Album HERE.





The chipboard mini album was designed by my friend Yuliet "Yuliscraft" she designs chipboard mini albums and had gifted me the gate mini album.  I thought it would be perfect for the Nature Garden Collection.


I used a lot of prima flowers, embellishments and some pictures of my family!!!  I had so much fun working with this album and I hope you all like it too!!!!!

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugz
Juliana




4 comments:

  1. Totally stunning Juliana, gorgeous work, love it, every page is eye candy.Love all the textures and colours, the flowers and gorgeous design.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOW! How inspirational to see what's possible to make! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly amazing!!!! I get so much inspiration from you!

    ReplyDelete