Shop

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sweet Childhood Shabby Chic Layout

Hey Everyone,

   I am here to share with you this shabby chic layout that I made using the super gorgeous collection "Sweet Childhood" by The Scrap Cake.

You can watch the video on this layout HERE


I am in love with these papers they are so soft and shabby chic.  For my layout I used a photo of my little fur ball and I :) I fuzzy cut the little girl in the paper collection.  I used to have a teddy bear just like this one when I was little but now I have a real one :)

I used some gorgeous Prima flowers and a few shabby chic ones from my collection :) 

 I love the little girl and the sentiment from The Scrap Cake :) 



Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out The Scrap Cake ;) 
Hugz
Juliana 


No comments:

Post a Comment