Shop

Friday, November 13, 2015

Beautiful Victorian Jewelry Boxes


 Hi Everyone,

WOW its been soooo long since I wrote a new post.  Life has been so busy but I am not gradually coming up with Vintage little treasures that I've picked up and some of my creations.  

I want to share with you these two beautiful Victorian Boxes that I found the other day!  The details are so beautiful and the colors so Vintage and Shabby.


They both have a porcelain accents on the top lid and all of the colors and details are in perfect condition. 

These are my first two items up for sale at my Blog Shop.  If you are interested you can find them on top of my blog under "Shop."  From there you can buy them using Paypal by clicking on the "Buy it Now" Button. 

I hope everyone is having great holidays and I will be back for more little treasures and creations very soon! 

Here are some photos of the boxes!! 

Hugz

Juliana ~ ILuvVintageScrap <3 






1 comment:

  1. After watching this blog I got more information about jewelry and fashionable dresses before that, I got a little bit confused about which kind of dress suits me well and with that dress which side of jewelry wear. but now I know about that so thank you for sharing this blog. if you also want to know about jewelry so according to me Vintage gemstone rings is better from other jewelry

    ReplyDelete