Shop

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Antique Photo Album

Hi Everyone,

   Today I want to share with you this very Antique Photo Album that I purchase from a local thrift store for $10 dollars!! I couldn't believe it! Usually these are very expensive so I was so excited to have found one for a great deal :) 



I tried to keep the original paper and designs of this album! I added a few vintage embellishments to alter it a little bit. WATCH VIDEO ON THIS BOOK HERE!


The pages are very old and I am getting ready to add some vintage photos of my family!  I am hoping that this album can stay in the family!!



I had so much fun putting it together and I hope you enjoy it too! 

Big Hugz
Juliana ~ ILuvVintageScrap





2 comments:

  1. hi julianna, this just stunning, l love that you used one of the square doily piece l sent you a long time ago, it just really worked beautifully on your cover. l still have heaps of that left.
    hugs jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julianna- the cover is just a wonderful as the interior is. There is real genuine beauty and value in the pages inside. What a great treasure you've found! Is that the original red color? Or did you paint it? Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete