Shop

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

"Journey" Frame - Prima Romance Novel

Hey Everyone!!!!!

    I am very excited to share with you one of my first projects that I created for Prima as part of their new design team.  Prima has a new collection called Romance Novel.  Super beautiful papers love the colors and the romantic feel to it :) For my project I altered a regular wood frame that I found at the Flea market and added chicken wire so I can hold little notes and Prima trinkets.  I called this frame "Journey"  I used new prima flowers, wood clips and trinkets from the Romance Novel Collection.  It is also a great way for you to store your jewelry and even make it into a note board.

Here is a little sneak peak of the collection :) 



 If you are going to Summer Cha you will be seeing this project there! You can watch my video of this project Here.

I hope you find a little bit of inspiration you can also see more of this gorgeous collection here at the Prima Blog.

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugz
Juliana

I titled my frame "Journey" The wood clips are also perfect to hang necklaces too! 

I love the new Prima Trinkets for this collection!!!!

 The wood clips are perfect to hold little notes ;) 


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely extraordinarily gorgeous creation!!!!!! Truly inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juliana this is absolutely stunning. As is all your work. I REALLY want to make one of these and love all your shabby chic projects. I hope you have a blessed week. Do you know when that paper line is coming out?

    Hugs,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  3. juliana, this project is just too much for my humble eyes. So very interesting, every corner...I mean, were ever you look, it's something cute. It's just adorable..like everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! thanks for the ideas.. I had a question, how did you attach the chicken wire to the back {was hoping you showed the back} and did you purchase the wire @ Lowes or Home Depot? Love it!

    ReplyDelete