Shop

Friday, March 23, 2012

My Shabbilicious Journey Journal

Happy Friday Everyone!!

    Today I want to share with you this altered composition notebook that I did for Keep on Scrappin Journal Challenge where we can create and journal anything we want using our scraps.  You know we all have tons of scraps left so its a great way to use what we have.  Awsome idea from Bona :)

I called my journal " My Shabbilicious Journey....Explore, Create & Inspire".  This is where I will journal and add pictures of the little things and treasures that inspires me to create.  I have a lot of little stores and places that I go to find inspiration.  I can't wait to star adding pictures to this journal and I hope you follow me too! :)

I used a lot of pieces of paper from my scraps, corrugate board, pieces of laces and doilies.  I used some Prima Shabby Chic Resin pieces and I handmade the big white flower rose.  I added some of my favorite embellishments that I use the most.

Thank you for stopping by!!
Hugs
Juliana









1 comment:

  1. Hi Julianna, I love your work, and really love your videos, thanks for always inspiring us...I have a question tho,,I see the white bench you have used in this project and other utubers have used, can you tell me where to get them from I have looked at our local store and tryed to find them online with no luck. any help would be appreciated and can you email me if you can help me out.dilligafcj@hotmail.com Thanks so much...hopefully one day I will be good enough and do a swap and get some of your work....have a great day!

    ReplyDelete