Shop

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shabby Chic Bookmarks

Happy Saturday Everyone!

  Today I want to share with you these Shabby Chic Bookmarks that I made for some of my books.  One of my other passions besides crafting is reading! I totally love to escape from the world by reading a book hehe.....  I am getting ready to take a few trips and I am taking a few books with me so I wanted to create these bookmarks since I don't have very many.   I used gorgeous products from KarlaS001 Etsy store and heavy cardstock.  I hope you guys like them!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs
Juliana






KarlaS001 Products: 


Other Products:
Heavy Cardstock
Kaiser Craft - Sweet Nothings Paper


2 comments:

  1. these book marks are amazing, would love to watch you make them!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete