Shop

Monday, June 13, 2011

My Childhood Layout - Ooh La La Vintage Treasures Design Team

Hey Everyone,

    This is one of my favorite pictures of me and my little brother.  I had an awsome and fun childhood and I love my brother very much.....we are only a year apart and everyone thought we were twins lol.... until he got much taller and stronger than me :) I decided to create my very first layout using beautiful papers from Webster's Pages.  Below you can see a few of the products that I used to create this layout.  Please be sure to visit the store....they have wonderful vintage products that you can use on your projects!

Enjoy
Juliana

http://www.ohlalavintagetreasures.com/
Products from the store:

Paper - Country Estate
Vintage Burlap
Peach Nectar Spray
Golden Delight Mulberry Rosebuds
Victorian Satin Roses

Flowers & Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Doilies - Wild Orchid Crafts






No comments:

Post a Comment