Shop

Friday, April 15, 2011

Le Romantique Cigar Box

Hey ladies,

    I just finished altering my cigar box using the Graphic 45 Paper Le Romantique.  I created this cigar box to put some pieces of vintage jewelry that I didn't have storage for :) so it turned out to be a jewelry box!  I really love how it turned out... these are my favorite colors and I LOVE pieces of vintage jewelry!!! I also used some of the LSG products on my flowers and the little bird cage.  I really enjoy altering cigar boxes and I can't wait to do another one!!  Maybe next time I can join a swap!!!! I have a video of it on youtube ~ILuvVintageScrap.

Hope you all like it!!!

Hugs,
Juliana







5 comments:

  1. I love doing cigar boxes but this one takes the cake! I love the vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comments!!!! I am so happy you guys like it!! :)

    ReplyDelete