Shop

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Doily flower Tutorial - Technique Hop

Happy Weekend!!!

     I am participating in a Youtube Technique Hop and I wanted to create some paper flowers.  Since I love doilies so much and paper doilies I wanted to create my own paper doily flowers so here is a tutorial for you!!  I also made this Shabby Chic Journal using a gorgeous wallpaper that I found at a vintage store! Love the texture of it :)

I hope you guys enjoy the tutorial and please follow me on Youtube!

Hugz
Juliana















Doily Flower Tutorial :)


7 comments:

  1. Love those flowers!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are beautiful, i cannt wait to make some like that!! TFS Hugs Yuliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this tutorial Juliana! I love it! Aloha, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous tutorial. I just became a follower and will be back. Thank you so much for sharing your talents!

    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!!! Found your link through Pinterest. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty indeed! I found your blog through Pinterest as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so pretty, great idea with the punched borders!!

    ReplyDelete