Shop

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Vintage Attic Mini Album

Hey Ladies,  this is my latest Shabby Chic Mini Album using the Vintage Attic Collection by Melissa Frances.  I used 6 sheets of chipboard.  Paper - MF Vintage Attic and tags.  MF Crown Broach and Chandelier Drops.  Most of the flower fabrics and trims were handmade by me.  I also used some of those gorgeous Shabby Chic flower trims, pearls and embellishments from my stash.  I loooove this mini album so very Shabby Chic.  I hope you like it too!!!! Enjoy the pictures.

Hugs
Juliana




























13 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous mini. I'm a new follower.
    Ashley
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. u have outdone urself again.... it is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! WOW!
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ...what a fantastic mini album. Really a great work! I'm now a new follower of your nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This project is so pretty I can't wait till your post is up with the hop and see what you did with Anna's flowers.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the soft colors this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julianna, you make such beautiful creations! I love your Shabby Chic style! This mini album is just gorgeous! Looking forward to see what you have created for Anna's blog hop... Yaaaaaaaay! ")

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful album. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely stunning! If you get a moment, I would LOVE to know where you got the pink butterfly! I am in LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning! A lot of work went into this and it totally shows.
    Thanks for sharing your talent!
    Dawn

    designsthatdelight@gmail.com
    dawnsdesignsthatdelight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This album is beyond gorgeous!!

    Hugs,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  12. just discovered your blog - love this shabby mini album and those handmade flowers are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! It's gorgeous. How did you get the effect on the birdcage that looks like icing?

    ReplyDelete